The battle between the big Android smartphones is launched and Xiaomi risks everything to be at the top. As the most ambitious company, they have proven themselves to break the wall between the endless debate between iOS and Android.
Everyone is so happy to get their hands on the latest Xiaomi Mi8. Xiaomi Mi 31 is the launch of 8th for the 8th anniversary of the brand. According to gadget experts, the latest version of Xiaomi Mi8 will contain many features.
According to forex nz, rumour has it that Xiaomi Mi 8 is the flagship product and the biggest iPhone competitor to date. Most people say it’s the best copy of the iPhone but, of course, Xiaomi makes sure their flagship device stands out by incorporating new and different features.
Beautiful new Android phone?
Part 1. Meet the big Xiaomi Mi 8
There are different types of Mi 8 on the market and each of them is a comparative analysis. There are the classic Xiaomi Mi 8, Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition and Xiaomi Mi 8 SE versions.
Xiaomi Mi 8 models and main features:
This is the Xiaomi Mi 8 ‘normal’ but the features are extraordinary. See specifications below:
- 21 AMOLED and Full HD screen
- Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 256 GB storage
- Dual rear cameras with 12MP sensors, 1.4-micron pixels, AI-optimized portrait mode, OIS dual-pixel autofocus
- Front camera boasts of 20MP with f / 2.0 aperture
- Dual frequency GPS
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition
- This is the pride of Mi 8 editions because the Explorer is a breakthrough compared to most Android smartphones available on the market. It incorporates special features of the iPhone and other Android devices to make it particularly special.
- Transparent glass back
- 3D face lock using infrared light and Animoji clone
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Pressure sensitive fingerprint scanner
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
They say that the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE is the least popular because the specifications are too simple and yet standouts from the rest of the Android smartphone deal.
- 88 AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Improved low light photography
- 4 / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- Front camera 20MP and portrait powered by IA
The price and the release date have yet to be announced, so better get the latest update and stay connected.
Here’s how to transfer data to new phones!
Part 2. Transfer old data to Xiaomi Mi 8 via Mi Mover
We know how the transfer of files from the old phone to the new phone is tiring. If the options are better, we hope to use them. Fortunately, Xiaomi understands this type of need from its users. Especially those who use other smartphones wish to move to Xiaomi.
As reported in the blog by 24forex.co.uk Mi Mover is a Xiaomi application for easy file transfer. You can simply download the application from the old and the new phone to start the transfer. This is the easiest way to transfer old data to Xiaomi Mi 8.
How to use Mi Mover?
- Download and install Mi mover on old and new devices.
- Launch the application on both devices.
- Press I am the sender of the old phone and press I am the receiver of the new phone.
- Scan the QR code on the screen from the old phone.
- Find and select the files and applications you want to transfer. Tap Send when everything is selected.
- Wait until all the files are moved. Press Finish when you think everything is set.
The best method?
Part 3. Transfer: Using FoneDog Toolkit – Recommended
If you need more than just file transfers to new phones, but want to make sure your data from the old phone is processed, use FoneDog Toolkit – Android Data Backup & Restore. This is a unique solution for all Android Data Backup and Restore.
FoneDog Toolkit – Backing up and restoring Android data allows you to restore the backup files on the new phone and is compatible with forex trading apps. Take Xiaomi Mi 8, for example, easily and selectively. Download the free version to try and transfer your old data to your new phone, Xiaomi Mi 8.
Here’s the complete guide to using FoneDog Toolkit – Backing up and restoring Android data:
- Download and install FoneDog Toolkit – Backup and restore Android data.
- Launch the program and choose between Device Data Backup and One-Click Backup.
- Choose the type of data to be backed up (call logs, contacts, messages, gallery, etc.). Click Start to begin the backup.
- Wait until the process is complete.